Terms and Policies
Prices - All prices are subject to change without notice. The purchaser will be notified before shipping if price changes are extreme.
Terms - All orders for parts or labor will be paid in full prior to shipment. Chuck Nuytten Carburetors accepts Master Card, Visa, and Discover as payment for all orders. A credit card number, expiration date, and billing address is required at the time of order, and is also required in order to start work on any used carburetors. There will be no COD’s on any orders. Chuck Nuytten Carburetors reserves the right to refuse any credit card. Orders may also be prepaid by company check or personal check, but the order will be held until said check clears the bank. Minimum shippable order is $25. International orders may only be paid by bank wire transfer. Ask an associate for details.
Shipping - UPS is the most convenient method of shipping, and unless specified differently will be used. International shipments will be shipped either Fed Ex or US Postal Service.
Damage Claims - All items are packed and shipped in good order, but occasionally there will be damage to a parcel. Customer must note damage with shipping company, and notify Chuck Nuytten Carburetors immediately. All items must be left in the box with all packaging material until the insurance adjuster inspects the damage. No adjustments will be made by us until we are notified in writing by the inspecting agent.
Warranty - Competition components are constantly pushed beyond their limits and are often misused. Therefore, NO warranty or guarantee is either written or implied. The seller will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury - direct or indirect - arising from the use of or inability to determine the use of any product. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and the user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection with its use. The only warranty or guarantee we will honor is that of the manufacturer whose product we handle. If that manufacturer will replace or repair a product then we will pass that replacement or repair on to the customer. The replacement will have to be honored first by the manufacturer, and the customer will have to pay for all charges involved in the replacement. In accordance with all manufacturers, any alterations, improper installation, or improper use of products will void all warranties as determined by the manufacturer.
Refunds - There will be NO CASH REFUNDS on any customized products. Any other products that are returned will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All returns must be authorized.
Chuck Nuytten Carburetors also services and modifies used carburetors. Please remember when you send a used carburetor for us to modify, you are starting with a used unit. Do not expect a new looking carburetor in return. In the majority of cases, the appearance will be greatly improved. If you have reasonable expectations, you will be pleased. If appearance is your first concern, do not start with a used carburetor.
If you decide to have your used carburetor done, be extremely careful when packaging and shipping the unit to us. Following are some recommend packaging tips for the safe transport of your carburetor:
- Leave fuel fittings in the bowls. This helps protect the bowls from any crush damage. Also, your fittings will be cleaned and reinstalled in your carburetor.
- Wrap carburetor in a plastic bag. This helps to keep packaging debris from entering any open passages.
- Use a large enough box. A box that allows 2-4 inches of cushioning with packing materials on all sides of the carburetor will help to protect your carburetor from any travel damage.
- Shipping more than one carburetor? Use more than one box. It is always better to box each unit individually. When units are packaged together they often don’t get sufficient cushioning and can often damage each other.
- Newspaper makes a great packaging material.
- Don’t forget to include your Chuck Nuytten Carburetors Order Specification Sheet with your shipment. It is important that you include contact information and this sheet so that your carburetors can begin the process upon arrival. Failure to include contact information, and specs may result in a delay of turn around time.
Any carburetor left at our facility for more than 30 days without notifying us of payment information will be placed in storage and assessed a $15 per month storage fee. Any carburetor left at our facility longer than 90 days will be noted as abandoned goods and will be sold as used parts for the amount of storage fees.
The price of labor does not include parts. Parts and kits are an additional cost depending on individual needs.